In celebration of the recent announcement of the global partnership between Sofitel and Vogue, and the French ‘art de vivre’ both French brands are known for, you can now book a stay with a 3 hour personalised style and shopping experience with French image consultant living in Frankfurt, Carine
An experienced Image Consultant, this Parisian newly frankfurter citizen brings her French Flair and expertise to your wardrobe by showcasing personality through image. Carine empowers you with the right style and allure to make you feel amazing & rock the stage!
This offer is the ideal treat for a girl’s weekend or for some 1 on 1 pampering. Each experience is completely personalised and will start with a call together to understand your needs. This could be around clothes, but also home or lifestyle items can be planned. Depending on your wishes and tastes, the experience would include visits to local Frankfurt designers and boutiques, high end boutiques on nearby Goethestrasse, or mixed with High Street.
Each morning you will start the day off well by enjoying a delicious breakfast in Restaurant Schönemann. Feeling energised, you will meet with Carine Landau and the Frankfurt style experience begins! A final drink together in Lilis Bar will conclude the experience.
The offer includes:
– 1 or 2 nights’ accommodation for single or double/twin occupancy in a Superior or luxury room
– Special amenity in the room
– Breakfast in Schönemann Restaurant
– 20-minute phone consultation with Carine Landau, Image Consultant, prior to the stay
– 3-hour session with Carine Landau
– A glass of champagne at the hotel to end of the session
For a 1 night stay in a Superior Queen room the package is priced at €1,050 for one guest or €1,110 for two guests.
For two nights the price is €1,335 for one guest and €1,440 for two guests.
A Luxury King or Twin bed room is €1,130 for one guest and €1,190 for two guests.
For two nights €1,495 for one guest and €1,600 for two guests.
Terms and Conditions:
– A pre-paid offer – non-transferable, non-cancellable
– The offer can be booked by contacting the hotel reservations team directly by phone or email
– The 3-hour style session can be booked Monday to Saturday, between 8am and 10pm, with availability upon request.
– If more than 2 guests wish to attend the 3 hour session, there are no additional charge (up to 10 guests in total). They do not need to purchase the Fashion Package, simply book additional rooms and let Carine and Sofitel know in advance how many guests will be attending.
Are you looking for the perfect spot for a delicious and quick pre-theatre dinner? Located in Frankfurt’s West End, Schönemann restaurant...Read more
Discover our Sofitel Spa, an oasis of calm in the heart of Frankfurt. Indulge in our Day Spa package, for the essential relaxation and recharge...Read more
Take a break from everyday life and enjoy a stay at the Sofitel Frankfurt Opera with an exclusive open-air shopping experience in Wertheim...Read more